-The Ev. District Office of Sibiu has about 3.100 parishioners, most of them Transylvanian Saxons.
- These divide into 56 communities, from which the community of the city Sibiu the biggest is (about 1300 members).
- Bigger communities can be considered also Heltau/Cisnadie, Neppendorf/Turnisor, Michelsberg/Cisnadioara and Agnetheln/Agnita.
- The spiritual life is held together by 8 parish priests. Vicars, subject specialists, deacons, priests in pension and theology students can be added to the spiritual support.
- Our parish priests drive almost 4500 km every month through the communities, for the spiritual care.
- Almost 80 cultural monuments of national importance must be taken care of and restored.
- The welfare and social tasks are descried by 28 helpers and by a hired doctor.
The knot of the evangelic church district is the Office of the Ev. Church District A.B. in Sibiu. A lot of strings of our work are being kept together here. Some of the most important tasks are educating the parishioners to the gospel, but also making the connection among each other. Because of this, a knot represent our logo.